Friday, 2 April 2010

Brief 3, DONE!

Since I've been home, I've mainly been spending my time on the 'Saatchi recruiting' brief no 3, to recreate a TV advert and make a 90 sec presentation about it. I was struggling a bit, as it was intended that I was to make it in England. When I got home, I filmed with my mum's camera, which is probably about 10 years old! It filmed fine, but putting in into the computer was a nightmare. I gave up after about 6 hours.

In a stress, I went to the shop to find a really cheap camera. Which I did. A really good camera as well! They were clearing out the store, and the camera I bought was the last in stock. Now, my savings account is looking really empty, but what won't I do for advertising eh?

Its really small! and cute :)


Anyway, the deadline for the Saatchi & Saatchi brief was yesterday, so I feel relieved to be finished. Out of 260 people, it seems only 143 people made videos. Better chance for me then, so I won't complain! 50 people will get through, so I have 1 in 3 chance.. Wish me good luck!! Here is the video so you can see what I've made :)


Now I have to wait eagerly for the results!! In the meantime, I'm going to work on some briefs for uni!

-N-

No comments:

Post a Comment